Blogger Widgets

Saturday 1 January 2011

Rashi Phalalu 1st Jan 2011 - Grahabalam

 

Hi everyone! Firstly I want to mention this that please watch GRAHA BALAM on Bhakthi TV daily at 7:30am.These videos are published only because some viewers weren't able to watch them due to power cut.In case if u missed watching these video, i'll upoad the videos especially now bcoz Shri Ponnaluri Srinivasa Gargeya Sidhanthi garu is telling Nagadosha Pariharalu daily.So please be patient i'll upload them all.

I've already published them on Dailymotion and Youtube also.Check the links.


Note guys:If possible I'll also publish special videos regarding all rashi people with specific problems.Or i'll just post it in my blog.Plz check them out.

Thanks for visiting.

bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madhuri,

    I tried to call to guru gaaru so many times but i am unable to reach you. Can you please tell me contact details of guru gaaru. It will be helpful to me.
    Please madhuri, waiting for ur reply.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...