Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Grahabalam 13th June 2012 - IMP news for everyone of U

Hello Blog viewers!

I am very very very happy to bring this news to all of u. Actually I'm unable to express my happiness in words. yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  ooopss I'll stop my screaming here.Hahahahahha

At last burden is lifted off my shoulders that I couldn't continue this service anymore.And let me tell u why I'm soooooooooooo happy......Yesterday I got comment from a our blogviewer and with it this news so I have to share with each and everyone of u.Because you will continue to enjoy the videos and audios of  Grahabalam show from today onwards on other blog.As Miss/Mrs.Gowri Satya Lakshmi has taken the initiative to continue this service from here on for benefit of mankind.I can't thank her enough coz I know what it takes to maintain a blog day in and day out.I've done my best to maintain it so far.And really appreciate her for continuing this service uninteruptedly in future.

From today onwards you can visit the below mentioned address for all the videos and audios.


OR

U can also view it on www.yupptv.com.

CLICK  HERE  to visit the above site

First register yourself in yupptv.com and then go to VOD in menu bar and click Bhakthi TV there you can find the videos of all the days.This was said by one of our blog viewers very recently.So thanks to her(I think its USHA garu if i'm not mistaken) a lot on behalf of everyone.

Remember the videos will be there for 10 DAYS ONLY.After that it will get deleted.So you can watch it or download it for later reference.

If you need any help regarding downloading videos let me know, I'll definitely help u all with whatever I know.

Hope all of you are very happy reading this post coz I'm very very happy typing it.Can u feel my happiness????

Spread Love and Compassion to others.That's what takes us close to god.

I loved each and every second of my time building this blog.Actually this blog is like my baby.If u can understand what I'm saying.And thanks to each and everyone of u for following the blog for 2 long years.I can't end this without saying Thanks to especially Sidhanthi garu(sidhanthi gari personal blog "GRAHABHUMI"(http://grahabhumi.blogspot.in) for everything he is doing for betterment of the mankind.I know thanks would be such a small thing to say.

So this will be my Good bye to each and everyone of u.I'm feeling mixed emotions right now.I'm very sad that I couldn't continue this service and at the same time very very happy to see that this service won't stop with me.I must say that I'm more happy than sad.hahahahha

Anyways take care and help each other.And remember that I'm ALWAYS here to help u with everything I can.U can comment and find me on my other blog. Click this link here to visit my other blog......... Granny's Ayurvedic Chitkas (http://grannysayurvedicchitkas.blogspot.in)

Love U all.

Namskaram......

TATA, Byee byeee, cherio

Hahahaha.......................Ooops I just saw that its such a looooooong post I totally forgot.I can go on on and on.Adat se majbooor as always.When I get all emotional I forget how long my mail or post is.  hahahaha.

Saying BYE in a very very very very happy note........ 

Actually not BYE,  C U AROUND............................


KEEP SMILING ALWAYS and so all ur problems would run away from u forever.That's all I wish and pray for.Each and everyone of you will be in my prayers.Big hug from my side.Take care


Please pass this message to each and everyone U know.




20 comments:

  1. Really we miss you Madhuri!
    Hats off to your selfless service all these days...for all of us! Really great service!
    I can understand your feelings! I am reading this blog from day one! watching how it is growing with hundreds of members and lakhs of viewers! It is NOT an easy thing...to update a blog with such valuable information with so much of dedication and care!
    Wishing you all good luck, health and happiness throughout your life!
    Our best wishes are always with you!
    Wish You All the Best in all your efforts!
    R Anuradha Raghuram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anuradha garu!

    Reading ur first words brought tears to my eyes.But I guess I have to move on with life.

    Thanks for ur comments.I'm humbled by ur comments.

    Thanks a lot for ur support and wishes.At the end I feel very happy and content that I made a very small difference in everyone's life.

    It hard to post this last comment too coz I've gotten too attached to this show ,sidhanthi garu, blog and even the blog viewers.

    Thanks again for taking time to post valuable comments as now-a-days people don't have time and patience to appreciate good things in life.
    Its just hard to see that we have such a small life to live.

    I've always wished and thrived hard to help people in as many ways I can and bring joy to people's lives with whatever I can.I guess its still long way to go and reach.

    I'm kinda of very emotional right now.So I can go on and on.Thanks again for the wonderful words.And I wish u the SAME.

    regards
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you madhuri garu for your help all these days. We miss you...take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Naga garu!

      Ur most welcome.I'm very happy that I cud help u all.Thanks for taking time to comment.

      Will miss u all too in this blog.

      All the very best for ur future.

      Regards
      Madhuri

      Delete
  4. Hello Madhuri,

    Its a cheering news to the blog viewers as well as you feel too and its a great job well done byyou with all your patience and passion. Its really appreciated for all your help to the mankind in this era. The words are really not sufficient to praise your contibution to the society but do accept our token of appreciation for all your help.

    wish you all good luck in each-n-every ascpect of your life. Good to know your other blogs to get in touch and take care..

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sri garu!

      Thanks a lot.Its all god's grace.I think its god's mysterious way of taking care of us.

      Thanks a lot for ur wished it really means a lot to me.Ya...I know....I'm so excited with my new blog and c ur around in that blog for sure.

      Take care

      Regards
      Madhuri

      Delete
  5. Dear Madhuri,

    Request you the list of Weekdays and Day stars for all the 8 directions (Remedy for silence during Rahu kalam), That was telecast on 13th June 2012. I could catch only last few minutes due to Electricity Supply crisis prevailing,

    Shall be grateful, if provided the same,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vasantkvk garu!

    U can watch the requested video here http://www.yupptv.com/VOD/programmeguide.aspx?dt=13&sc=45&mm=06&yy=2012

    And plz look at the above post if u have current problems.U can watch them at yupptv.com(VOD), whenever u want but only for 10 days.

    regards
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madhuri Gau,

    Its my mom who follows ur blog regularly and she wants to express many thanks to you and your service ..out of tears.any

    Many Thanks,
    Krishna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Krishna garu!

    Ur most welcome.My feelings are the same.I'm sad too.

    I need all ur elder's blessings to move forward and do even better in future.

    Many thanks to u too

    Regards
    Madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Madhuri Garu,

    can you please share how you use to record with video of the grahabalam live cast. Will give a try.

    Thanks again for your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sri garu!

      There are many ways to do that.But I used to record using an mp4 player then later shifted to VOD.U can get TV tuner card.

      U can google it and find the answers.

      Ur most welcome

      regards
      Madhuri

      Delete
  10. Hello madhuri garu, i was upset when i saw that you will not continue this website. Thank you for giving us info about how to watch Videos on vod at yupptv. I started watching. Thank you soo much for all the good work. Goodluck for your future.
    Ananya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ananya garu!

      Even I was sad that I cudn't continue anymore.
      Ur most welcome.Least of all I cud direct u how to watch the videos.

      I'm happy that I cud help u with whatever I could.

      Thank U

      Madhuri

      Delete
  11. Hi madhuri garu u did a wonderfull job..grt and thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rajeev garu!

      Thanks a lot for the comliments.I'm humbled and welcome again.

      Delete
  12. Hi Madhuri Garu,
    Is there any possibility for Gowri Laxmi to continue posting the daily grahabalam videos in this blog rather than in another blog, i feel this will be good for all of us moving forward for easy refrence. I suspect this blog may be scrapped due to the in-active for long time and we all may loose these precious solutions and also your valuable references. Let us know...

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sri garu!

      No, so sorry.Actually my personal email id is attached to this blog account and my other blogs also are in the same acct. So I have no option.

      One more thing if u have read the above post u might understand that this blog is like my baby.And I can't give up my baby.I hope u'll understand my feelings.

      And as far as inactive is concerned its not possible coz 2005 inactive blogs are still running.It won't get deleted by me NEVER.Even if it gets deleted by Google people(as it happens at times),I will republish them again.U or anyone need not worry abt that because it won't get lost.That will never happen while I'm breathing my last breathe.

      I hope ur worries are all gone

      Regards
      Madhuri

      Delete
  13. hello maduri garu!

    we want keerthi mukudu photo
    please tell me the information about, where it is available and procedure to get photo.give me the bank a/c no. to purchase kalisha puja books.

    regards
    pradeep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pradeep garu!

      U can plz refer sidhanthi garu's blog(grahabhumi.blogspot.in) for all the required details.

      regards
      Madhuri

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...