12th March 2012 - Kalasha pooja details
On 4th March 2012, 1st,2nd and 3rd Kalasha poojas have been done at once. People who have done Kalasha poojas till 25th Oct 2011(2nd KP) and not done any kalasha poojas further, have done 3rd Kalasha pooja on 4th March 2012 and got 3 raksha kavachs.
Similarly on 12th March 2012 monday there is a chance to perform 4th Kalasha pooja .People who have got Swasthik marked kerchief as 1st raksha kavach then on 25th March 2011 Tuesday dhanatrayodashi, Krishna angaraka chaturdashi have performed 2nd Kalasha pooja
1. People who have got Swasthik marked kerchief as 1st taksha kavach and performed 2nd Kalasha pooja on 25th Oct 2011 (Kerchief and 11 times red pogula suthram) must think that they have completed 2 kalasha poojas.
2. People who have performed only 2nd Kalasha pooja on 25th Oct 2011and got Swasthik marked kerchief and 11 times red pogula suthram must think that they too have completed 2 kalasha poojas.
3. People who have got swasthik marked kerchief and missed to do 2nd kalasha pooja on 25th Oct 2011 but did 3rd Kalsha pooja on 21st Dec 2011(Kerchief, suthram and coin).Must think that they have done all 3 kalasha poojas and got all 3 raksha kavachs.
4. After 3rd kalasha pooja , one can get all the 9 raksha kavachs by definitely performing the coming up poojas
5. If you have done 3rd kalasha pooja, cannot do the the 5th kalasha pooja untill u have done the 4th kalasha pooja. You need to do all kalasha poojas in sequence
6. People who haven't done any kalasha pooja till now might have done kalasha pooja on 4th March 2012 sunday and got all 3 raksha kavachs at a once.
7. People who have not kalasha pooja on 4th March 2012 due to some unavoidable causes can do the kalasha pooja on 12th March 2012.
Who should do the kalasha pooja on 12th March 2012 Monday:
a) People who have not done any kalasha pooja till now can do all the 4 kalasha poojas at once with one kalasha.
b) People who have not done 3rd and 4th kalasha poojas can do this kalasha pooja on 12th March 2012.
At what time we need to do this kalasha pooja:
In India: On 12th March 2012, morning between 8:00 am and 10:00 am
In Other countries: On 11th March 2012, in evening between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm
Who should and shouldn't do the kalasha pooja:
1) One Kalasha for all members of family.
2) If there is one member in the family and they have prob then you can go to the neighbour who does kalasha pooja and think that kalash as yours and pray.
3) Women who are having periods mustn't do this pooja.
4) Single person, couple, widow, widower, unmarried or old people anyone can do the pooja.
5) Women who are 5 month pregnant can do the kalasha pooja.But women who have completed 5th month should not the kalasha pooja.
6). Women whose spouse has expired recently or their name sake dies should not do the kalasha pooja till a year
7) People in India can do this kalasha pooja for their relatives in foreign counties
8) No fasting of any sort.If u wish to do fasting then u can.Its all upto u.
9) Purudu and death soucha must not do this kalasha pooja.
At what time we need to do 1st, 2nd and 3rd kalasha poojas:
In India: In the evening between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
In Other countries: In the morning between 8:00 am and 10:00 am
What do we need for this Kalasha pooja:
1) Swasthik marked white kerchief(1st raksha kavach) - How to mark swasthik on the cloth is described HERE 12 X 12 inches approximately white or yellow squared cloth.Even its little less also its ok.
2) Red thread of 11 pogulu(2nd raksha kavach): Red thread (small) - cotton or polyester or woollen thread.11 pogulu(11 times of thread more than elbow size) approximately 12 inches and tie a knot in middle.And hang the knot on the Kalasha(coconut). 1 side is Shiva Konam and the other Shakthi konam.See the video for more details HERE
3) We need the coin or coins(3rd raksha kavach). Ragi or silver coin or gold ( old coin or new which has market value)
Note: It doesn't mean it should be Indian coin only.It can be any coin but must have market value.
You can use 1 , 2 or more coins as you wish.But 1 will be enough for a family.It is only raksha kavach which can be more than one.
4) White colored kerchief or cloth which has triangled marked in it with turmeric and has 1 big tilak(kukum) in centre and 15 small tilaks(Kumkum) all around.You can check the image below PIC 2.
5) Kalasha can be of any material like ragi(bronze), steel , vendi(silver) or pottery
6) 1/2 or 1/4 Kg rice(good rice without any stones in it)
7) For deeparadhana don't use nuvvula noone(sesame seed oil).Use pure cow's ghee or coconut oil.It is ur choice as to how many twicks or deepams u want to use.No restriction.
8) You need saambrani( The fragrant gum called benzoin) for dhoop and Karpooram(Camphor) and bell to ring.
9) Coconut to use as Kalasha.You can decorate the coconut as you like but first peel the coconut's husk.
10) Pure water to pour in kalasha.
11) For water fragnance in kalasha we use Elachi(cardomam)
12) Get preferably Red Hibiscus or roses.If u cant get red coloured flowers .If u can't get red colored flowers then get any flowers and sprinkle Kumkum on it.But don't dip them in kumkum mixed oil.
13) Nivedyam: One more Coconut, 9 kajooras (dry dates) and Pongal (rice and Jaggery for offering).
14) 5 Mamidi akulu(Mango leaves) OR 5 tamalapakulu.
15) Turmeric and ghee mixed akshintalu(rice)
For clear idea on how to prepare Kalasha you may watch this video HERE
Procedure to do the pooja:
1. In the house at eeshanya side or any oher part of the house.Make sure you are facing east direction when doing pooja.
2.Take a wooden plank or stand(peeta)
3. Place a new red colored cloth on it.
4. Pour some good rice approximately 1/2 or 1/4 Kg on the peeta.You can shape the rice like circle, sqaure or rectangle.
5. Do deeparadhana. Take sankalpa by saying ththi, vaara, nakshtra and gothra name and pray for Lord Ganapathi(Ganesha).
6. Place the Swathik marked white cloth on the rice
7. Place the white colored kerchief or cloth which has triangled marked(turmeric) and 16 bindis(kumkum).
8. Place the triangled cloth in such a way that the triangle tip is facing you but not the side of the triangle as shown in PIC 2.
9.Take the ragi vessel or any material(kalasha)
To have a clear idea on how to do prepare Kalash and initial process u can watch this video HERE
10. Now place the kalasha on the triangled white cloth.
11. Place 5 mango leaves or tamalapakulu on the top of the Kalash.
12. Be careful now: Don't keep coconut on the leaves.You need to do as said below first
Now you need to read 8 names from Lalitha Sahasranamam.
742th name to 749th names
ఓం భవదావసుధావృష్ట్యై నమః
ఓం పాపారణ్యదవానలాయై నమః
ఓం దౌర్భాగ్యతూలవాతూలాయై నమః
ఓం జరాధ్వాంతరవిప్రభాయై నమః
ఓం భాగ్యాబ్ధిచంద్రికాయై నమః
ఓం భక్తచిత్తకేకిఘనాఘనాయై నమః
ఓం రోగపర్వతదంభోల్యై నమః
ఓం మృత్యుదారుకుఠారికాయై నమః
Om Bhavadhaava sudhaavrushtyai Namah
Om Paapaaranya dhavaanalaayai Namah
Om Daurbhaagya thoolavaathoolaayai Namah
Om Jaraadwaantha raviprabhaayai Namah
Om Bhagyaabdhi chandrikaayai Namah
Om Bhaktha Chitta Keki Ghanaghanaayai Namah
Om Roga parvatha Dhambolyai Namah
Om Mrutyu Dhaaru Kuthaarikaayai Namah
Explanation of all these names can be found HERE
a) We have 8 sides on squared cloth. Look PIC 1 below
b) We need to pour half glass of water first.
c) Read the 1st name.
d) Take yellow colored akshintalu(yellow rice made by mixing turmeric) and place it at each side.
e) Repeat the step b,c and d 8 times for each side of swasthik marked cloth
12) Then add Elakai(Cardamom) in the kalasha. This i have a doubt as to when to add it .I will clear it asap.
13) Now place a coconut on the Kalasha(place the round head on the leaves not the v-shaped into water).
14) Place the red coloured 11 pogulu(2nd raksha kavach) thread on the coconut so that the knot in the middle is on the top of the coconut as shown in PIC 2 below,
15) Now read the names of Lalitha Sahasranamam as followed
From 475th name to 527th name ----total 53 names,repeat the names again it adds upto 106 names and add Om Shri Lalithambikayai namah at the starting and at the end of names which is 2 names.
Total 108 names all together u should read.
1. ఓం శ్రీ లలితాంబికాయై నమః
2. ఓం విశుద్ధిచక్రనిలయాయై నమః
3. ఓం ఆరక్తవర్ణాయై నమః
4. ఓం త్రిలోచనాయై నమః
5. ఓం ఖట్వాంగాదిప్రహరణాయై నమః
6. ఓం వదనైకసమన్వితాయై నమః
7. ఓం పాయసాన్నప్రియాయై నమః
8. ఓం త్వక్ స్థాయై నమః
9. ఓం పశులోకభయంకర్యై నమః
10. ఓం అమృతాది మహాశక్తి సంవృతాయై నమః
11. ఓం డాకినీశ్వర్యై నమః
12. ఓం అనాహతాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
13. ఓం శ్యామాభాయై నమః
14. ఓం వదనద్వయాయై నమః
15. ఓం దంష్ట్రోజ్జ్వలాయై నమః
16. ఓం అక్షమాలాదిధరాయై నమః
17. ఓం రుధిరసంస్థితాయై నమః
18. ఓం కాళరాత్ర్యాది శక్త్యౌఘ వృతాయై నమః
19. ఓం స్నిగ్ధౌదన ప్రియాయై నమః
20. ఓం మహావీరేంద్రవరదాయై నమః
21. ఓం రాకిన్యంబా స్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
22. ఓం మణిపూరాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
23. ఓం వదనత్రయ సంయుతాయై నమః
24. ఓం వజ్రాదికాయుధోపేతాయై నమః
25. ఓం డామర్యాదిభిరావృతాయై నమః
26. ఓం రక్తవర్ణాయై నమః
27. ఓం మాంసనిష్ఠాయై నమః
28. ఓం గుడాన్నప్రీతామానసాయై నమః
29. ఓం సమస్త భక్తసుఖదాయై నమః
30. ఓం లాకిన్యంబాస్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
31. ఓం స్వాధిష్ఠానాంబుజగతాయై నమః
32. ఓం చతుర్వక్త్రమనోహరాయై నమః
33. ఓం శూలాద్యాయుధసంపన్నాయై నమః
34. ఓం పీతవర్ణాయై నమః
35. ఓం ఆతిగర్వితాయై నమః
36. ఓం మేదోనిష్ఠాయై నమః
37. ఓం మధుప్రీతాయై నమః
38. ఓం బందిన్యాదిసమన్వితాయై నమః
39. ఓం దధ్యన్నాసక్త హృదయాయై నమః
40. ఓం కాకినీరూపధారిణ్యై నమః
41. ఓం మూలాధారాంబుజారూఢాయై నమః
42. ఓం పంచవక్త్రాయై నమః
43. ఓం అస్థిసంస్థితాయై నమః
44. ఓం అంకుశాదిప్రహరణాయై నమః
45. ఓం వరదాదినిషేవితాయై నమః
46. ఓం ముద్గౌదనాసక్తచిత్తాయై నమః
47. ఓం సాకిన్యంబాస్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
48. ఓం ఆజ్ఞాచక్రాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
49. ఓం శుక్లవర్ణాయై నమః
50. ఓం షడాననాయై నమః
51. ఓం మజ్ఞాసంస్థాయై నమః
52. ఓం హంసవతీముఖ్యశక్తి సమన్వితాయై నమః
53. ఓం హరిద్రాన్నై కరసికాయై నమః
54. ఓం హాకినీరూపధారిణ్యై నమః
55. ఓం విశుద్ధిచక్రనిలయాయై నమః
56. ఓం ఆరక్తవర్ణాయై నమః
57. ఓం త్రిలోచనాయై నమః
58. ఓం ఖట్వాంగాదిప్రహరణాయై నమః
59. ఓం వదనైకసమన్వితాయై నమః
60. ఓం పాయసాన్నప్రియాయై నమః
61. ఓం త్వక్ స్థాయై నమః
62. ఓం పశులోకభయంకర్యై నమః
63. ఓం అమృతాది మహాశక్తి సంవృతాయై నమః
64. ఓం డాకినీశ్వర్యై నమః
65. ఓం అనాహతాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
66. ఓం శ్యామాభాయై నమః
67. ఓం వదనద్వయాయై నమః
68. ఓం దంష్ట్రోజ్జ్వలాయై నమః
69. ఓం అక్షమాలాదిధరాయై నమః
70. ఓం రుధిరసంస్థితాయై నమః
71. ఓం కాళరాత్ర్యాది శక్త్యౌఘ వృతాయై నమః
72. ఓం స్నిగ్ధౌదన ప్రియాయై నమః
73. ఓం మహావీరేంద్రవరదాయై నమః
74. ఓం రాకిన్యంబా స్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
75. ఓం మణిపూరాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
76. ఓం వదనత్రయ సంయుతాయై నమః
77. ఓం వజ్రాదికాయుధోపేతాయై నమః
78. ఓం డామర్యాదిభిరావృతాయై నమః
79. ఓం రక్తవర్ణాయై నమః
80. ఓం మాంసనిష్ఠాయై నమః
81. ఓం గుడాన్నప్రీతామానసాయై నమః
82. ఓం సమస్త భక్తసుఖదాయై నమః
83. ఓం లాకిన్యంబాస్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
84. ఓం స్వాధిష్ఠానాంబుజగతాయై నమః
85. ఓం ఓం చతుర్వక్త్రమనోహరాయై నమః
86. ఓం శూలాద్యాయుధసంపన్నాయై నమః
87. ఓం పీతవర్ణాయై నమః
88. ఓం ఆతిగర్వితాయై నమః
89. ఓం మేదోనిష్ఠాయై నమః
90. ఓం మధుప్రీతాయై నమః
91. ఓం బందిన్యాదిసమన్వితాయై నమః
92. ఓం దధ్యన్నాసక్త హృదయాయై నమః
93. ఓం కాకినీరూపధారిణ్యై నమః
94. ఓం మూలాధారాంబుజా రూఢాయై నమః
95. ఓం పంచవక్త్రాయై నమః
96. ఓం అస్థిసంస్థితాయై నమః
97. ఓం అంకుశాదిప్రహరణాయై నమః
98. ఓం వరదాదినిషేవితాయై నమః
99. ఓం ముద్గౌదనాసక్తచిత్తాయై నమః
100. ఓం సాకిన్యంబాస్వరూపిణ్యై నమః
101. ఓం ఆజ్ఞాచక్రాబ్జ నిలయాయై నమః
102. ఓం శుక్లవర్ణాయై నమః
103. ఓం షడాననాయై నమః
104. ఓం మజ్ఞాసంస్థాయై నమః
105. ఓం హంసవతీముఖ్యశక్తి సమన్వితాయై నమః
106. ఓం హరిద్రాన్నై కరసికాయై నమః
107. ఓం హాకినీరూపధారిణ్యై నమః
108. ఓం శ్రీ లలితాంబికాయై నమః
1. Om Lalithambikaayai Namah
2. Om Vishudhichakra Nilayaayai Namah
3. Om Aarakthavarnayai Namah
4. Om Trilochanaayai Namah
5. Om Khadwangaadhi praharanaayai Namah
6. Om Vadanaika samanvithaayai Namah
7. Om Paayasaanna priyayai Namah
8. Om Twaksthaayai Namah
9. Om Pashuloka Bhayamkaryai Namah
10. Om Amruthaadhi maha shakthi samvruthaayai Namah
11. Om Daakineeshwaryai Namah
12. Om Anaahathabja nilayaayai Namah
13. Om Shyaamaabhaayai Namah
14. Om Vadanadwayaayai Namah
15. Om Dhanshtroojwalaayai Namah
16. Om Aksha maalaadhi dharaayai Namah
17. Om Rudhira samsthithayai Namah
18. Om Kaala raathryaadhi Shakthyougavruthayai Namah
19. Om Sniggdowdhana priyaayai Namah
20. Om Mahaa veerendra varadhaayai Namah
21. Om Raakinyambaa swaroopinyai Namah
22. Om Mani poorabja nilayaayai Namah
23. Om Vadanathyaya samyuthayai Namah
24. Om Vajraadhikaayudhoopethaayai Namah
25. Om Daamaryadhibhiraavruthaayai Namah
26. Om Raktha varnaayai Namah
27. Om Maamsa nishtaayai Namah
28. Om Gudaanna preetha maanasayai Namah
29. Om Samastha bhaktha sukhadhaayai Namah
30. Om Lakinyambaa swaroopinyai Namah
31. Om Swadhishtaanaambujagathaayai Namah
32. Om Chathur vakthra manoharaayai Namah
33. Om Shulaadhyaayu sampannaayai Namah
34. Om Peetha varnaayai Namah
35. Om Ati garvithaayai Namah
36. Om Medhoo nishtaayai Namah
37. Om Madhu preethaayai Namah
38. Om Bandinyadhi samanvitayai Namah
39. Om Dhadyanna saktha hrudhayaayai Namah
40. Om Kaakini roopa dhariyai Namah
41. Om Mooladharambujaroodaayai Namah
42. Om Pancha vakthraayai Namah
43. Om Asthi samsthithaayai Namah
44. Om Ankushaadhi praharanaayai Namah
45. Om Varadaadhi nishevithaayai Namah
46. Om Mudgou danasaaktha chitthaayai Namah
47. Om Sakinyambhaa swaroopinyai Namah
48. Om Aagna chakrabja nilayaayai Namah
49. Om Shukla varnaayai Namah
50. Om Shadaananaayai Namah
51. Om Majja samsthaayai Namah
52. Om Hamsavathii mukhya shakthi samanvithaayai Namah
53. Om Haridrannai karasikaayai Namah
54. Om Haakinii roopa dhaarinyai Namah
55. Om Vishudhichakra Nilayaayai Namah
56. Om Aarakthavarnayai Namah
57. Om Trilochanaayai Namah
58. Om Khadwangaadhi praharanaayai Namah
59. Om Vadanaika samanvithaayai Namah
60. Om Paayasaanna priyayai Namah
61. Om Twaksthaayai Namah
62. Om Pashuloka Bhayamkaryai Namah
63. Om Amruthaadhi maha shakthi samvruthaayai Namah
64. Om Daakineeshwaryai Namah
65. Om Anaahathabja nilayaayai Namah
66. Om Shyaamaabhaayai Namah
67. Om Vadanadwayaayai Namah
68. Om Dhanshtroojwalaayai Namah
69. Om Aksha maalaadhi dharaayai Namah
70. Om Rudhira samsthithayai Namah
71. Om Kaala raathryaadhi Shakthyougavruthayai Namah
72. Om Sniggdowdhana priyaayai Namah
73. Om Mahaa veerendra varadhaayai Namah
74. Om Raakinyambaa swaroopinyai Namah
75. Om Mani poorabja nilayaayai Namah
76. Om Vadanathyaya samyuthayai Namah
77. Om Vajraadhikaayudhoopethaayai Namah
78. Om Daamaryadhibhiraavruthaayai Namah
79. Om Raktha varnaayai Namah
80. Om Maamsa nishtaayai Namah
81. Om Gudaanna preetha maanasayai Namah
82. Om Samastha bhaktha sukhadhaayai Namah
83 Om Lakinyambaa swaroopinyai Namah
84. Om Swadhishtaanaambujagathaayai Namah
85. Om Chathur vakthra manoharaayai Namah
86. Om Shulaadhyaayu sampannaayai Namah
87. Om Peetha varnaayai Namah
88. Om Ati garvithaayai Namah
89. Om Medhoo nishtaayai Namah
90. Om Madhu preethaayai Namah
91. Om Bandinyadhi samanvitayai Namah
92. Om Dhadyanna saktha hrudhayaayai Namah
93. Om Kaakini roopa dhariyai Namah
94. Om Mooladharambujaroodaayai Namah
95. Om Pancha vakthraayai Namah
96. Om Asthi samsthithaayai Namah
97. Om Ankushaadhi praharanaayai Namah
98. Om Varadaadhi nishevithaayai Namah
99. Om Mudgou danasaaktha chitthaayai Namah
100. Om Sakinyambhaa swaroopinyai Namah
101. Om Aagna chakrabja nilayaayai Namah
102. Om Shukla varnaayai Namah
103. Om Shadaananaayai Namah
104. Om Majja samsthaayai Namah
105. Om Hamsavathii mukhya shakthi samanvithaayai Namah
106. Om Haridrannai karasikaayai Namah
107. Om Haakinii roopa dhaarinyai Namah
108. Om Lalithaambikaayai Namah
16) After reading all above 108 names now give karpoora haarathi once.
17) Again read the below name either 27 times OR 54 times OR 108 times.
ఓం జ్వాలామాలినికాక్షిప్తవహ్నిప్రాకార మధ్యగాయై నమః (This is 71st name in Lalitha sahasranamam)18) Offer dhoop, deep,nyvedhyam karpooram(camphor) and tamboolam
Om Jwaalaamaalini kaaksiptha vahni praakaara madhyagaayai Namah
Om Jwaalaamaalini kaaksiptha vahni praakaara madhyagaayai Namah
19) As nyvedhyam break the coconut, 9 dry kajooras(dry dates) and pongal.and offer it to Jaganmaatha.
20) You can offer fruits as well if you wish.
21) Lastly but not the least ask for strength to overcome all the hurdles in life and make this life as smooth as possible with all devotion, faith, purity and stability.
22) Ask for forgiveness for any small mistakes done.
23) Now take teerdham(offered coconut water) and prasadam
24) After that just move the Kalasha little with your right hand so to say udvasana(end) to the Kalasha.
25) After udvasana even though the deepam is still glowing you must remove the coins from the kalasha.
26) While removing the coin or coins from the kalash with your right hand ,the following names must be read.
110th line -- a single line with 7 names of Lalitha devi
535th name to 541th name
ఓం స్వాహాయై నమః
ఓం స్వధాయై నమః
ఓం మత్యై నమః
ఓం మేధాయై నమః
ఓం శ్రుత్యై నమః
ఓం స్మృత్యై నమః
ఓం అనుత్తమాయై నమః
Om svaahaayai nam@h
Om svadhaayai nam@h
Om matyai nam@h
Om mEdhaayai nam@h
Om Srutyai nam@h
Om smRtyai nam@h
Om anuttamaayai nam@h
Doing this you have completed the first 4 kalasha poojas
People who have done Kalasha pooja on 25th Oct 2011(2nd KP) and not done further kalasha poojas.The procedure for 3rd and 4th Kalsha pooja is as follows
a. You have to do everything as said before.But have a slight change.
b. After pouring little water 8 times and reading 8 names must place a coin in the kalash and another coin(coins) in front of the kalash.
c. After pouring little water 8 times and reading 8 names must place few coins in the kalash and few coins in front of the kalash.
d. At last just move the Kalasha little with your right hand so to say udvasana(end) to the Kalasha.And the rest of the procedure is the same.
e. At last after udvasana to coins even though the deepam is still glowing you must remove the coins from the kalasha by reading 8 names and join them with coins outside the kalasha
f. With this you all have Swasthik marked kerchief, red colored 11 times thread, coins and yello triangled shaped with 16 bindhis kerchief named 4 raksha kavachs.
9 raksha kavachs can be attained at once very soon on one auspicious day.Till now 5 raksha kavachs has been told on television.6th and 7th raksha kavacha can be attained on same day.8th and 9th raksha kavachs can also be attained on same day.And all 9 raksha kavachs can be obtained all at once on one day in future
After Kalasha pooja:
1) Coconut:use it for any dish preferably sweet on that day or the next day.
2) The water in Kalasha should be sprinkled on head and remaining water can be used to water tulasi or any other plant.
3) The cloth(red) under the kalasha can used for other kalsha poojas.
4) And the rice used should be cooked as sweet and take as prasad but don't waste it or give last grains to dogs.
5) 9 kajooras(dry dates) must be taken as prasad.
6) All the 4 raksha kavachs must be kept safe in almarah and they also must be activated(See below)
Timings to activate the raksha kavachs of 12th March 2012 :
- In India, on 14th March 2012 night between 6:00pm and 8:00pm in west direction in Bharani sangam show the 4 raksha kavachs to Guru and Shukra
- In Foreign countries, on 13th March 2012 night between 8:00pm and 9:00pm in west direction in Bharani sangam show the 4 raksha kavachs to Guru and Shukra
- In case you miss out to show them on that day, you can show them to Lord Sun on 15th March 2012 , thursday, moola nakshatra before 10:00am only.
- Once activated raksha kavachs can be activated any number of times or activate only new raksha kavach.